The purpose of the Business Recovery and Growth Board is to provide leadership, development of policy and the delivery of a programme of activity aligned to the priorities of the Strategic Economic Plan, the Recovery Action Plan and other approved strategies associated with business support and business growth.
The role of the Business Recovery and Growth Board is to;
· Shape future policy development and priorities on issues related to business recovery, innovation, enterprise and growth;
· Develop new business recovery and growth programmes;
· Make investment decisions up to £2 million within the agreed budget and policy on business recovery and growth, as delegated by the Mayoral Combined Authority (MCA);
· Accept grants with a value of less than £2 million;
· Monitor programme delivery and performance on business recovery
· and growth
· Monitor the performance of services provided to support business and develop trade and investment opportunities;
· Receive reports from the Growth Hub Board
The Business Recovery and Growth Boards Terms of Reference can be found in the Constitution.
Members of pubic can submit a question to the Business Recovery and Growth Board. For more information click here.
This board took over from the SCR Business Growth Board on the 21st September 2020.